Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday











"All God's angels come to us disguised."

14 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Great pictures!! I love her sweet little face :)

Amanda said...

Just BEAUTIFUL.. that 2nd picture is just breath taking!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Yes mam they do!!

Beautiful pics!


Andrea

Alicia W. said...

I was hoping you would post that sweet face of hers at her party for your WW. LOVE IT!

Lund7 said...

Such a sweet expression! Love her dress too!

Rachel said...

Love that sweet little thing - she is just the prettiest and love love love swinging in her fancy dress (my Riley's very favorite thing to do!)

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

She is so beautiful Leslie ... What great pictures ... I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Valerie said...

She's so angelic!

Vanessa said...

She's so beautiful!!

Mama Eve said...

she's a sweet little candy, isn't she? very cute pictures :)

Alleen said...

What a sweet, sweet face she has!

nora said...

Beautiful pictures! I loved the pics from her birthday - looks like you all celebrated so wonderfully!

aamayna said...

I posted that second picture today too! (well, I posted it last night, but scheduled for tonight so it didn't look like I was blogging during my work conference!!)

howie mama said...

Such a beautiful girl. You need a boy in that group of little angels!! I just happen to have one-we may have to take a drive some day to meet all the cuties!