Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weirdo Wednesday...

I don't want to make any of you hot moms jealous ,but my son bought me these sunglasses for Mother's day! Yes this is what i look like before caffeine and make up..like a druggie? LOL

13 words from my friends!:

Valerie said...

Nah, you look like a movie star with a hangover-LOL!

Actually I have big sunglasses and love them. At least your son did get you something, the past couple of years I've bought my own gifts. I did get one this year.

I loved the babysitter e-mail with all the kids and their pets!

Alicia W. said...

You are so damn funny! I think you look fab.

Terri said...

You look like I do after a night of to many cervezas!

Rachel said...

You are too cute - I always love your descriptions of yourself (although I don't think you really look like a druggie silly)

Alleen said...

hahahaha!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Was there a kiddo memmo on the Mother's Day gifts?? Mari gave me these 'trendy' white ones...because I guess I'm too nerdy for her liking!
Suz

Vanessa said...

What a sweet gift!

Buckeroomama said...

That was so sweet of your son.

For what it's worth, I think you look like Halle Berry. :)

Hannah said...

I am right there with you honey. We actually have a rule in our house...

NO one talks to Momma until she has had at least two sips of coffee. Sophia ignores it but Seriously, Dmitry tries to obey the rule.

BTW I got sunglasses for MD too.

Rhonda said...

too funny but hey, at least he was thinking of you!!!!

Sarah said...

You are weird, but we love you anyways! LOL!

Megan said...

I feel ya! I don't understand why OH why Miss Lily cannot sleep past 630 EVER! There is a two cup min at my house!

mjenningsdesigns said...

Love them!