Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my wonderful Hubby ken who is a great daddy to his Princessa!

16 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

Ohhh, one of my favorite pictures of yours!!!

Hannah said...

That is a wonderful thing to be thankful for! Glad you found such a good guy...they are hard to come by.

KiT said...

What a sweet pic! And I agree - hurray for daddies. :)

KiT said...

What a sweet pic! And I agree - hurray for daddies. :)

Rachel said...

I love the matching bracelets - just makes them look even cuter together :)

MICHELLE said...

What an awesome picture, very cute.

Marsha said...

SOOOOOO SWEET!!!
Marsha

Alicia W. said...

You should so frame that for a fathers day present! That is sooooo sweet and the colors just are so bright and vibrant.

Buckeroomama said...

I love this photo. So sweet! :)

Heidi said...

Aww, that is just precious! She will love that pic when she is older.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Now THAT picture is beautiful! I LOVE it Leslie!! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Megan said...

That is the sweetest picture! Daddy's are the best!

Valerie said...

OMGosh! What a cute and sweet picture!

Bobbi said...

Great picture. Isn't it great to have a Dad who wants to be involved?

Pineapple Princess said...

Such a sweet picture!

Terri said...

That is a great picture!!! Love it!