Monday, May 25, 2009

The tale of two BFF's






We met sweet Mayna and her family summer 2008...It has taken the girls a bit of time to warm up to each other!! I think at the ages 2,3 they have a unique friendship....



-The first day they met...not much to say!



Yeah they cheered Ohio State football together




Played with each others dogs

Made some messes








Shared lunch..






BUT i don't think you have a REAL friendship UNTIL

you kick a GIANT GORILLAS butt together!



WHAT a great year of friendship we've had..YOU ARE SOOO STUCK WITH US Aimee and Andy!!! HAA HAAA
Visit Aimee's blog @ Mayna and Aimee

17 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, so sweet

Hannah said...

So cute! I love the look back, I remember that first picture from last year..but now when I see it, they look SO little.

aamayna said...

This is the funniest thing I have ever read!!! Haha! And cutest! Look at how much they have changed! You are so right...they (and we) are stuck with each other! I couldn't be happier that we met last year!!!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Beautiful girls!


Looks like you had a great weekend!



Andrea

Will and Aileen said...

What sweet pictures! I hope those girls are friends forever.

Valerie said...

Too cute! There's nothing like kicking so monkey butt to bond girls. LOL!

Rachel said...

Ha - love that last part, totally not what I was expecting :)

Alicia W. said...

So glad that you all had a great weekend. Sweet sweet pictures.

Bobbi said...

Cute pics!! Love the one w/the gorilla. They look soooooo small

Megan said...

Such sweet pictures!

Kellie said...

They are just the cutest two kids! It's amazing how they have formed such a close friendship in such little time!

Terri said...

What a great post! Those girls are going to be the best of friends forever! Too cute!

Buckeroomama said...

It's so sweet to see the little ones with their little friends. :)

MICHELLE said...

What sweet pictures, the girls look so cute together.

Together We Save said...

Aww they will be great friends, look at what a fun start they have had.

Jo Jo said...

That's probably true...without a giant gorilla butt-kick, I wouldn't be close to any of my friends either! HA! :)

April said...

soo sweet, I love the girls are finally playing together, at 1 1/2 and 2 1/2, they are finally interested in the same things...lots of fun!!