Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The swing set..Come on over!

OK the swing set is done after two weekends..Poor ken he got a BAD sunburn! What a dad!


8 tots liked it too! Mayna liked it .. "WHAT are you waiting for? ....GET OVER to my crib for some FUN!"




14 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Look at all those cute babies having a great time....I bet Ken does not even mind the sunburn :)

Vanessa said...

I bet he thinks it was well worth it when he saw those smiles!

Bobbi said...

Great job, Ken. I have heard those are hard to put together! She will get so much enjoyment out of it.

Alicia W. said...

Thank god for swing sets I tell you that! My kids will stay put on ours for hours and just play till they are tuckered out.

Rachel said...

Fun Fun Fun - and if you are like our family - you'll never come inside again, you'll spend every single moment outside.

Rhonda said...

how fun and what a great dad.

Valerie said...

On our way over!

aamayna said...

I love the last picture! I think that swingset has almost talked andy into getting one for us (even though the playground is 1 block away "). Maybe after we put the patio in.

Kellie said...

I can relate...it took us 12 hours, 2 builders! It's so worth it when we see such happy kids!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Poor Ken! It looks awesome tho.

Terri said...

Cool!!!! I bet all the work was well worth it! I need to work on my hubby to buy us one!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Great job Ken ... can we come over and play!? Jaden would FLIP out with a swingset like that!! hmmmm ....

Hope your week is going well!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah

April said...

Love it, how did I miss it...it looks like all the kiddos loved it too..

Christina said...

Looks great!!! Dad did a good job! Wish we were closer so we could come play!! Birthday hugs to the birthday girl!!