Monday, May 11, 2009

The post you've all been waiting for ...The Birthday Tea party!


If you have me as Facebook friend you have seen most of these pics! BUT THEY are pretty cute not to look at them again! lol


Getting her hair done pre-party







Waiting for guests


And waiting some more...



Make-up time



Boa time too







Bracelet making time

Gift opening time...






They also learned how to set the table and learned about manners...



Swing set time



"Oh Ana I'm beat..."

14 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, how precious. She is truly adorable. What a fun PARTAAAAY! TOOOOO cute!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Looks like Abby had a wonderful party!!

Hannah said...

I love these picture...that one of her and cupcake...so sweet.

I love her birthday dress, it is perfect for a Tea Party!!

Bobbi said...

I love that you snuck some etiquette in. Again, love the pics and glad it was fun

Alicia W. said...

So glad that everything turned out great and the weather cooperated. LOVE all the details of the sweet party.

Valerie said...

She looks so beautiful! What a awesome party for all the pretty girls. I love the new swingset and I bet she does too!

Rachel said...

How precious - looks like the tea party turned out fantastic and the weather cooperated!!

Spudsnsalsa said...

You're right, well worth seeing again! Sniff,sniff I miss those days :(
Suz

Megan said...

How sweet! That it like every little girls dream party! I love birthdays!

Terri said...

What a great party! Girlie girls for sure!!!
Love, love, love the dress!
Thanks for the link to that Etsy site! I actually have been thinking of getting some Mickey and Minnie dresses for Disney World! You cant beat $9.00 and $14.00!!!

aamayna said...

Cute pix!!! Mayna is still totally into the bunny rabit too!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Look at that dress! She looks like a princess going to her Ball!
I love the idea of a tea party learning manners for little girls.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

She looks so beautiful in her dress.

That really was a neat idea.


Andrea

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh how cute - Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! What a gloriously fun partay!!!! It looks like you had a great day!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah