Sunday, May 10, 2009

My many faces of being Mom

Photos from my 16 years of being a Mommy...




My First hour as a mother! I don't think I have slept right since!
23 and very tired...



25 and now a pro.ha ha not even close!FYI thats my babies daddy! (sometimes he sneeks into some of my posts..PAIN) Meeting my adopted Daughter for the first time ...
Picking up Abby in Guatemala

If you would have told me back when i was 20 years old that i would be sooo happy with 4 children ...I don't think i would have believed you! I'm sure the next 16 will be even better! OMG i might be a Grandmother by then! OK OK OK lets not go there yet!



Happy Mothers day to all Moms!
However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle.

12 words from my friends!:

Amanda said...

LMAO.. yeah, don't want to go there yet. ;) Happy Mother's Day to you, Beautiful Friend!!

Rhonda said...

Loved all the pictures and memory lane. Hope you have a truly wonderful and special Mother's Day my friend.
Luv, Rhonda

aamayna said...

Happy Mother Day Leslie! I am so glad we met!!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Terri said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Kellie said...

What a wonderful mom you must be! Happy Mother's Day!

Megan said...

What awesome pics! Happy Modder's Day! I spend wayyyy to much time with a 3 year old!! LOL

Hannah said...

I love it. Your oldest daughter looks just like you did when she was born. I love all the pictures, each a step into happiness.

Bobbi said...

I think you get more beautiful w/each child. The last pic of you is gorgeous!!

Each time we become a parent our heart somehow grows a bit bigger.

Rachel said...

So very true (that last line of your post) - and what sweet pics. Happy Belated Mother's Day by the way too :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, no, no. Don't go there. We are only in our 30's. We are not allowed to talk about being a G yet.
I love your hospital pics. Yeah, I agree with you, I don't think I've slept the same since the day I became a mom either.
Just look at you now.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Simply beautiful! That last photo of you Leslie is gorgeous! And it was so fun to look over all these pictures ... what an amazing mom you are!

Happy (late) Mother's Day!

Hugs!
Rebekah