Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little girly with a slight touch of mud?


Abby will put on a dress and play in the mud ...




Ummm who is the stupid Mom who put her in a new white Gymbo Dress? hmmm?
Swing time..I love Belly laughs ..*notice the crusted mud?

NASTY hands
Well time for ice Cream..Who has time to wash hands?

Today is the Bday Tea Party for Abby and her 8 Bff's...Pray all goes well and we have some FUN!

11 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Ha-ha! I love Abby. Sophia and Abby are going to love getting dirty together :) Mud is Sophia's middle name!

Abby is cute not matter how much crusty mud is on her!

aamayna said...

Very cute!!!! White dresses were made to get dirty! SEe you this afternoon!!

Bobbi said...

Love a girl who knows how to get dirty and look beautiful all at the same time!

Bobbi said...

oh, and hope the party is lots of fun. Can't wait for pics!

Terri said...

Great dress!!! I cant wait to hear about the birthday party!

Spudsnsalsa said...

That's why they invented Shout!! My two loved to dig for "wormy squirmies" while waiting for Mommy to lock the door...many an outing was had with muddy fingers holding slimey 'pets'. Here's to a spot on tea!! Happy Birthday to both your girls!
Suz

Amy said...

LOVE it...I can't tell you how many times I have regretted putting my kiddos in cute clothes to go out and play...duh!

Kellie said...

I love the fact that she can be a princess that can get a little dirty! Have a wonderful birthday tea party!

Rhonda said...

How fun!!! There's something about "MUD" that must call out to all the kiddo's! Hope you had a ball with the birthday's.

Wishing you a very special Mother's Day my friend :-)

Hugs, Rhonda

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Hope the party went well!!

Megan said...

Love a girl who can get dirty! I hope the party went great!!