Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life is much too short to drink bad wines!

My hubby and I decided when Abby turned 3 we would go on more dates and leave the teens to watch Abby...
Every other Saturday we go to a little wine shop for a wine tasting!
I thought I'd share the date with you!



WE get the kids take out..
*Disclaimer-that is SHAPE magazine on the table NOT Playboy
This is the little wine shop..its small but sooo cute! Cheese and Crackers..you cant enjoy wine without it! Ken being a wine snob....


Enjoying peace and quite without kids..ahhhh
Then after we go to our favorite new restaurant across the street Its firefighter themed this is a fountain..I LOVE IT!



Thank you for coming along on our date....




15 words from my friends!:

Megan said...

Isn't it so nice to have a meal and not have to cut up anyone else's food! I am glad you guys had a nice night out. Parents need me time too!

Katie said...

Very cute !!

PS the lady on the magazine cover is NOT real !! :)

Jessica said...

how cool is that. Looks like ya'll had a great adult outing!!! I really need to get out more with sean.

Spudsnsalsa said...

Thanks for taking us!! Sadly it's as close as I'm going to get to a date for a long time...he thinks the childless aniversary trip to Ireland covers him for a couple of years...sigh.
Suz

Vanessa said...

So you so mean date nights will eventually return???? LOL!! Glad you guys had a great time!

Jo Jo said...

You are so my kind of girl, Leslie! Looks like a great time! Can't go wrong with wine... :)

Jo Jo said...

PS: Can I borrow your Playboy?

Terri said...

How fun!!!!
That's one good thing about having teenage kids...they can babysit!!!!

aamayna said...

OK, next time you guys go (after your vaca) we are in!!

Amanda said...

I tried to leave a comment on here a minute ago, but my computer was acting up. I'm not sure if you got it so I'm leaving another one!

You two are so blessed and I'm jealous you get to go on all these dates with you hubby! Looks like fun and one of the perks of having older kids... BABYSITTER! Looks so Yummy!

Pineapple Princess said...

What a fun date! You guys look so happy and relaxed!
The magazine cracked me up!

Rachel said...

Good for you guys - getting away as a couple is a good thing (although I find it hard to do myself - silly Rachel!!)

Alicia W. said...

You guys are just too cute for words. I love your date at the winery. FUN FUN burp.. Fun! :o)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

You and Ken look so happy! You are one hot Mama in those shades and wineglass in hand!

Bobbi said...

I need teens!!! Sounds like fun. Thanks for rubbing in, I mean sharing your alone time!!:>)