Monday, May 4, 2009

Grandparents love...




Kens parents live in South Carolina and came up for the weekend to visit Ken's ailing Granny a hour from us....Abby loves her Grandparents sooo much and hates that she only sees them 3 times a year!!! We cherished our dinner with them the other night!
Abby kept hugging them saying "i love you!"...melted my heart!

See you in June!

9 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

How sweet! I love how happy Abby looks in the first picture!

I've already told you this but you are a lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky girl to have good In-laws.

Megan said...

Family is truly a great thing! Great pics!

Rachel said...

What a sweet - extra visit - since we live close to both sets I can only imagine how hard it is to be so far away!!

Alicia in a house full of Bees said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time and they made it there safely. :o)

P.S My vlog is up - take it easy on me. lol

aamayna said...

How sweet!! It is a shame they live so far!!!
Yep - that was the outfit you got Mayna!! So cute, I love it!

Valerie said...

What a happy lucky family you guys have!

Rhonda said...

ahhh, what great pictures of that adorable sweetie pie. I am so glad you got to see them again and sorry too that it's not more often. I often feel that way too and can't wait until I can get the OK to travel back to Ohio but doesn't look like I can this year but definitely should be able to next year. We HAVE to get together again. I need my "abby" fix!! It's amazing how quickly they just grow up.

Terri said...

How sweet!

Bobbi said...

You know, sometimes when you don't see people a lot, you cherish the times you have.

Sweet pics