Saturday, May 2, 2009

a girl and her Mommy and her Daddy too!



14 words from my friends!:

Kelly said...

cute!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww SO cute!

Amanda said...

way cute!

Kim & Dave said...

Those are great pics of her!

Hannah said...

Awww...Cute!!

Terri said...

So cute!

Amanda said...

Answer to your ?, yes Mary is here with us this weekend. I need to still get pics with her but it's been hard since he's confined to the belly light all weekend. :/

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Alicia in a house full of Bees said...

What a beautiful family you have Leslie!

Megan said...

I love seeing pics like this! Super Sweet!

Bobbi said...

great pics. Now, you just need to get one of you all together:>)

Lund7 said...

Leslie,
Thanks for the socks order. I didn't get a chance to take off the ones that were already sold before you left a comment with the two you wanted. The Key Lime Green socks are already gone. Do you still want the brown/teal ruffle ones? Is there any others you would be interested in since the ones were gone already. I'm sorry about that! Email me and let me know your decision! Thanks!

Lynda
udlund@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Awe - look at you guys all cute and cuddly!!!

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, tell that girlie to stop growing up so fast! I loved seeing the sweet pictures.