Friday, May 1, 2009

FFF~RUN...changed to CUTE!~~


Ok FFF theme is RUN but i dont have run pics.. BUT i do have a CUTE pic...

Im in love

22 words from my friends!:

Sarah said...

Well, I think we can make an exception for this picture... I already told you that it is an incredible picture!! Enter that on the Adoptive Families magazine photo contest! It is too sweet... I just love your girl!

Hannah said...

I swear Leslie...I think she is just getting more and more beautiful every day!

Rhonda said...

So cute and innocent :-)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

DEFINITELY Cute!!!!

Tracey said...

WOW! That is an awesome pic! She is beautiful!

Pineapple Princess said...

She is perfection! :)

Kellie said...

Love the look...so beautiful and innocent!

Jessica said...

Wow those eyes!! she is beautiful.

Lund7 said...

That is one of the best pictures of her!! She is so photogenic!!!

aamayna said...

Oh, she looks adorable, as always!! How do you get her to pose??

Alicia said...

With a face like hers, who wouldn't be in LOVE!

Have a great weekend Leslie. :)

Rachel said...

Boy do I just want to smooch her!! She is a doll.

Lilysmom said...

That is definetly one face that it would be terribly hard to say no too. She is so sweet!

Melinda said...

What a sweet look on that face...how could you not be in love! Awesome picture!!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

So sweet! I saw it on FB....& I thought, "You could get lost in those eyes!"

Terri said...

Very cute for sure!!!!!

mjenningsdesigns said...

That is precious!

Ali said...

I love her!!! Daniel has a new girlfriend! He's playing the field! She's younger :) But bad thing is she' cheating too on her boyfriend Joe! Tisk Tisk! These youngsters ;)

vaneblu said...

That is the sweetest picture ever :)

Robyn said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Becca said...

That is the sweetest picture I have ever seen!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Those eyes could definitely melt me. She is such a swet looking little girl. Just precious!