Thursday, May 28, 2009

FFF~ Memories~~

Im going old school this FFF and posting this family as babies!!!
We only poo'd,ate,slept and played..
WHAT A simple life!!! LOL (ok wait..Lola the hound still has that life!)




Sweet Kenny as a baby


Me

(funny how ken and i are doing the same smile and pose)...

meant for each other since birth! HA









Ashley

Bradley








Mr Grant





Our Guatemalan Angel Abby

And of course Lola the hound!

For more sweet Memories go to Kiss the frog for me.



17 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Awwww.... so sweet! I love baby pictures ( and dogs too!!) lol

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Tooo cute, love when life was simpler!

Buckeroomama said...

Love the baby pictures!

Hop on over to my blog and collect the award that's waiting for you. :)

Lund7 said...

Sweet baby pictures! Have a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Awe - love and miss those baby days, so glad we'll be getting them back in just a couple of months again :)

Kim & Dave said...

Ha!! Ha!! that's so funny that you guys had the same expression!!!

Your kids were all adorable as babies!

Valerie said...

I love the baby pics. I'm a sucker for babies.

Alicia W. said...

I love me some babies! You were all so sweet and huggable! Love it. Not that you aren't now.. ahh hell, you know what I mean, lol.

One Busy Momma said...

Such cute pics!!!!!!!

Even with those Cle Indians outfits on! ;)

aamayna said...

Oh yeah, you had to represent Lola too! Cute indians outfit on grant!!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

HE HE - Love all the baby faces! What a great memory post Leslie ... and I loveyou and Ken as babies! Way too cute!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah

nikki said...

Awwww Love the baby pictures.

Amanda said...

OMG, how cute that you included Lola! I loved all you baby pictures!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Cindy said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Hannah said...

So cute! I love how you included Lola :)

Carrie said...

Sweet Memories!