Monday, May 18, 2009

Daddy's wood working Princess!




Ken does woodworking in his spare time and has a shop in the basement...Abby LOVES to go visit with him...She can name all the BIG power tools...HOW proud daddy is! (i will videotape it soon!)


NOW why wont she go on the potty? GRRRRR

15 words from my friends!:

cheyenne said...

Nice woodworking! I'm doing also woodworking projects.

woodworking projects

aamayna said...

Ken will be able to put her to work down there soon!!

Valerie said...

LOL! Abbie is a head on her game with the power tools. I can't even name all of them (I even had to take shop class in Junior High)

Logan went thru the same thing of not sitting on the potty. It lasted a couple of months. Then when he got back on he only wanted to sit on the big potty (fine by me, less mess I had to clean up). He was finally trained at 3.5 year old! And still isn't trained thru the night.

Has there been any changes in Abbie's life where it would disrupt her wanting to go on the potty? Or is she just being stubborn?

Bobbi said...

WIth you on the no potty deal!!! I love that she helps Daddy. The girls, and now Reese all enjoyed power tools with Daddy too. But, there is something about watching a Dad with their daughters, isn't there?

Terri said...

Cute!
My hubby spent $$$ on a shopsmith to do some wood working and guess what?! We use it to pit stuff on! lol

Vanessa said...

I bet that little cutie has made her daddy proud!!

Rachel said...

Silly mom - because she's a stubborn girl that's why :)

Hannah said...

Love it. My daddy had a wood shop too, he was a carpenter when he was young and I would spend hours in there with him.

Jo Jo said...

IMPRESSIVE!!! She might have a little tomboy in her. It's so sweet to see Abby working with Daddy.

Now, let me just tell you that I feel your pain with the potty thing. Let's feel sorry for each other, okay? ((HUGS))

Joanna

Wanda said...

Thanks for stopping by today. come back again!

What a helpful little girl you have. So sweet!

Cheers,
Wanda (At Last...)

Buckeroomama said...

There's something really sweet about how little girls take to their daddies. :)

Rhonda said...

how fun and how special!

Alicia W. said...

She will always remember that sweet time with Daddy!

Kellie said...

Daddy is a lucky guy to have such a good and adorable helper!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! My hubby does woodworking, too. :)