Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 Things...

My Blogger buddy Amanda had this on her blog and if you read it your tagged! HA!
8 Things.....
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Abby's 3rd bday party this Saturday ..Its a Tea Party w/9 other tots (PRAY FOR ME)
2. Ashley's 16 Birthday on Friday (she is with her dad but we will celebrate on Thursday)
3. Cinco De Mayo (i made chicken Quesadillas,mexi rice and corn cakes!) YUM
4.Vacation for 10 days in June to SC
5. Our Adoption agency reunion (EAC) @ the Cleveland zoo Memorial Day weekend
6. Memorial day
7. A adoption group weekend in Indianapolis in July (if you'd like info let me know)
8. Any alone time i get with Kenny

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Speak Spanish (i know Mexican and don't know much)

3. Go on a romantic vacation without kids (anyone want to babysit? LOL)

4. one day go to School

5. Go on a Mission Trip to Guatemala

6. Shop and NOT have to look at price tags!

7. Get a buffer body (I'm working on it but its hard work!)

8. Have a Grandparents back for just one day..sniff

8 Shows i enjoy:

1. Madmen (A & E)

2. Breaking Bad (A & E)

3. 24 (Fox)

4. No Reservations W/ Anthony Bourdan (Travel channel)

5. Diners,Drive Thurs and Dives W/ Guy (food)

6. The Office (NBC)

7. 30 Rock (NBC)

8. Young and the Restless (CBS)

IF your reading this its YOUR TURN! I love getting to know all of you!


10 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Yummy Cinco de Mayo dinner!!! I;ll do this post tomorrow night. YOur gong to be a busy girl with all your trips in June and July! How fun!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, you have a lot of things coming up, you busy lady! Abby already turning 3!!! Bittersweet.

Rachel said...

I can't believe your Abby is already turning three - of course I'm also in denial that my Riley turned 3 1/2 last weekend too - my how time flies!

Alicia W. said...

Love reading more about you. :o)

mjenningsdesigns said...

I didn't know you used EAC??? So did we!

Spudsnsalsa said...

Have a girl at work 100% Mexican but THIRD generation American so not Spanish speaking...we work at the local health department where 98% of the clients are Mexican! Funny how they react when she sends them to me for translation :)
I'm using this to lean on my girls to get cracking with their Spanish!!! Love the post. I'll try to do a tag post later tonight....maybe.....
Suz

aamayna said...

I will babysit for you!!!

Valerie said...

I love these kinds of posts. You learn so much about the person posting. I'll try to do it later this week.

Bobbi said...

If I babysit do I have to give her back--she is too cute.

Have fun w/Abby's party and enjoy your older daughter's birthday too.

Rhonda said...

You're already tiny girlie! I so hear on the shopping part!!!! What a fun time of celebration at your house. How they grow...sigh