Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...**NOTICE the look of joy on Kenny's face?***



12 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

At least he's comfy in a chair swinging her!!!
That's an awesome spot for her swing! You can just sit on the porch, drink some lemonade and swing away!!!

Amanda said...

LMBO! But she's lookin' thrilled!

Our Complete Family said...

Now that looks FUN! I love porch swings!
I've been slacking with blogs but I've been seeing your updates on FB so I don't feel as far behind with my fellow Leslie!
Happy Spring hun!
xo Les

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Rachel said...

Ha - that look is priceless - at least Abby is having a great time :)

Happy Wednesday!

Erin said...

Hilarious!
cracked me up.

Don and Be said...

He's the real Joy Boy ...... Abby, you're beautiful as usual! Actually, we have a pic of HomeDaddy sporting the same expression.

Hannah said...

That is too funny! Abby looks like she is having fun...maybe Ken just thought it should be his turn to swing.

Alicia said...

He's just upset because he want's her to swing him. :o) Great pic - mine always comes out blurry when they are in motion.

Bobbi said...

She looks happy enough for the both of them.

Priceless!!!!

Jo Jo said...

Classic! :)

One Busy Momma said...

At least Abby looks like she is having fun! ;)