Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday....



18 words from my friends!:

Sarah said...

Wonderful and beautiful!

aamayna said...

I love this picture!

Lund7 said...

She is an angel!!! I've said this before but she has the greatest eyes!!!!

Natalie C. said...

she has the sweetest face

Marlene said...

What a cutie patootie!
Marlene

Hannah said...

So sweet...I love her sweet little expressions.

Robyn said...

Precious!!

Kelly said...

So adorable!!!

Lilysmom said...

Such a sweet picture Leslie!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

oh wow, what a model. Les, you are so sweet to always comment on my blog, I always look forward to reading them. I wish I could be as good as you are. Hugs!

Megan said...

She just looks so sweet and gentle.

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, how sweet is that!!!! She's growing up too fast!!!

Terri said...

What an awesome picture!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

She is so beautiful!!! :)

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Leslie - I LOVE this photo ... she looks so sweet and innocent but at the same time she looks like she is up to something inthat little head ... she is beautiful! Hope you're having a GREAT week!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

nikki said...

Oh she is just precious!!!
Great pic!!!


PS thanks for visiting my blog

Marsha said...

Glad to be back and catching up on all Abby's pictures!!
Marsha

Bobbi said...

I love that smile!!