Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday 13 is letter O



O Pictures, Images and Photos






1. Orphanages-a place where children go who are with out family..MANY will never be adopted..This is a baby in China AND YEP THEY sleep in those hard cribs!




2. Orphans-Today there are more than 143 million orphans in the world;Every 90 seconds, another orphan dies from malnutrition.





3. Organ Donation- I'm a organ donor ...What do we need are parts for when we are gone?





4. Old- i just turned 36 and really i DONT feel too bad for my age!!! LOL





5. Orthodontist-I have two out of 4 kids who have had braces...ITS pricey but they do feel better about themselves!!!





6. Olympics- I have always loved the Summer and winter Olympics But that Michael Phelps really kept me watching!






7. Oyster- i have never tried them.. ANYTHING raw and looks like snot i wont eat! GAG





8. Ohio- The state i was born in and have lived in my whole life...I one day need to move! We have AMAZING summers highs in the 80-85 low humidity ...BUT THOSE winters are not fun!





9. Outside-i swear we live outside in the summer..I have one of those tent gazebos and i live in it! Here is a pic of my OTHER HOUSE!





10. (The)Office- Is my #1 favorite show it makes me glad that i quit my last job!




11. Ohio State Football- They have really angered me over the past few seasons BUT its the only team i will sit and watch for more then 20minutes!! GO BUCKS! OH-...




12. Oreos-I SWEAR THE BEST cookie EVER MADE!!!







13. OINK-stop looking at that Oreo!!!





If you want to see more go to ...

12 words from my friends!:

Kim said...

I-O!!! :)

Valerie said...

Too funny, once again! I agree with you on the winter thing. I've been threating to move someplace warm my whole life and probably would, but my family is here.....

Bobbi said...

HAHAHA!! I was drooling over the oreo.

Can you imagine sleeping in that crib, oh that just made my heart sink!!

Always fun to read these

Jo Jo said...

You are creative, Leslie! That picture of the China orphanage just broke my heart into tiny pieces. So sad... :(

Terri said...

Here's One for "o".... "O"h my gosh, I love reading your blog!

Have a great day!!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Ok, that pic of the little Chinese boy in his hard crib made my heart hurt. Very sad site!
I'm an organ donor, too-love your "other house."

Alicia said...

You did SOOO good with this weeks letter. I love your sense of humor in it. I'm a organ donor as well. Have a great day Leslie!

Rachel said...

Theh pic of the baby in that terrible crib melts my heart!

Hannah said...

Ugg...Orphanages. I wish there was not a need for them in this world...that every baby had a home, a loving home. I am so glad my sweet boy will never have to be with out again.

LOVE oreos...especially mint Oreos!!

Dmitry has his first orthodontist appointment next week! Yikes!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Love this post and your creativity!
Have a great day! :)

kstonc said...

I completely agree- my ideal summer's day is sitting outside (you tent rocks!) and eating Oreos. There's nothin' better than that.

Megan said...

Thank you for stopping by! I am now a follower so I can keep up better too! :-)