Monday, April 13, 2009

Some Bunny lovin...



Abby is in LOVE with Rabbits....She loves them more then cats! She has lots of stuffed ones...



UMMM did i mention she also LOVES snakes too!!! YIKES!

10 words from my friends!:

Valerie said...

I agree with the bunny, but the snakes I have a problem with.

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Just looking at that snake give me the creeps!!!


Andrea

Hannah said...

I can get behind a little bunny loving but SNAKES??? Yuck!! She is so cute you might call her a snake charmer!!

Rachel said...

Snakes - yikes, maybe she can keep me safe and hold my hand if I see one because they definitely scare me!

Amanda said...

Ewww. SNAKES!!!

Bunnies.. :)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Definitely not a fan of snakes. She is brave for standing so close to that one. I don't care if it's in a container or not. Now I love bunny rabbits for sure, but snakes can become extinct as far as I am concerned.

Sharon

Terri said...

SNAKES... Yikes!!!
Bunnies...Cute!!!!
I hope the two don't get together if you know what I mean! The Bunny might make the snake a good din din!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

At least it's in a cage! What pretty bunny pics!
I love the one she is hugging in the car.

Rhonda said...

I remember her love of the bunny at the nature center but SNAKES, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Bobbi said...

And, I thought she was cute until that last pic. UGH!!!