Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shhhhhh Abby's bday gift


Abby's 3rd bday is in May and i just ordered her gift...OK seriously swing sets have come a long way from the rusted tetanus ones from my youth!

16 words from my friends!:

Lund7 said...

Lucky girl!!! She will love it!!

aamayna said...

Woo Hoo!! Cant wait to come over and play on it!!

April said...

I love this, I want to get the girls one this summer too, this looks just like what I want...beautiful...she is going to love it!!

Terri said...

Super Cool!!!!!
What a lucky little girl!!!!

Bobbi said...

I looked at this one several times last year. She will have a blast!! And, so will you:>)

Jo Jo said...

That is seriously AWESOME!!!! She'll love it. My kids adore their swing set. They definitely have come a long way. :) Kids are so lucky.

Lilysmom said...

A long way is a understatement. I remember swinging on mine and half the tin can I mean swing set would lift out of the ground big chunk of cement and all. Ahh the memories. She will love that!

Rachel said...

Exciting - she'll love it! I know we play on ours if the weather is even borderline nice enough to be outside!

Hannah said...

We live on our swing set...What a GREAT birthday present. Abby is going to love it!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Wow, she is sure to love that!!!How can they be three already??? How is it possible?

Robyn said...

What a great playset!! We are planning to get one like this for Miss G this summer, too. :)

Valerie said...

Must be the year for swing sets. She and you will love it. Hubby has been putting our kids together for the past four days. They come in a million and one pieces. Just make sure you sort and label all the pieces and it will go together faster! I can't wait to play on ours, just need the rock wall, slide, and sand put in the sandbox and we're set.

Alicia said...

She is going to FLIP when she see's this. That is a kick butt birthday present. LOVE IT and can't wait to see all the great pictures you will capture of her on it. YAY

Isabella's mom said...

so nice! you need the space to have it, how great!

Don and Be said...

How cool is that?

One Busy Momma said...

Wow!
That's soo cool!
I'm sure Abby and her friends will have a great time on it!