Monday, April 6, 2009

Seinfeld fans have a PARTY!







WARNING IF YOU ARENT a SEINFELD fan you wont get this party !!!







Ok i have stated many times that I LOVE anything Seinfeld...I swear you can really learn some great quotes about life on that show! Well my friends that we made from our old church LOVE Seinfeld too so we had a Seinfeld trivia party on Friday!





We had all the food from episodes available for consumption!





Franzia,BIG salads,junior mints,Dinky Donuts,lobster Bisque,Beef O reeno,Twix,Muffin tops,snackwells,old movie theatre hot dogs, Black n white cookies etc etc!





The winner got a Fusilli Jerry trophy







"You got a question, you ask the 8 ball!" Ken as Puddy..Yeah i made that 8 ball! lol









#1 dad Ron and karyn "they're real and They're Spectacular"







Sheila "NO soup for you"






Rob "Master of his Domain" and a pimp too.





Matt "Vandelay Industries" and his lovely wife Erin "Jiffy park" and their baby "Seven"


Me dressed as Elaine (minus the curly hair...sadly i still have clothes that look like the early 90s..) that's sad!!!! LOL

I love my friends!!!!!!

13 words from my friends!:

aamayna said...

Oh, you guys are too funny! Looks like a blast and I love Ken's 8 ball!!

Isabella's mom said...

that did look like fun, yes nice to have friends!

Hannah said...

How funny! You guys have so much fun...love it!

Bobbi said...

Not a Seinfeld fan, but looks like lots of fun!!

Terri said...

Okay...did you have cereal and what's that cake they had??? Was it called Bobka?
That's my kind of party!!!

Lund7 said...

My husband and I love Seifeld! What a great idea for a party...yadda, yadda, yadda!!

Rachel said...

That is hillarious - what a great idea!!!

Belinda said...

ALeslie,
You are too funny! Leslie was telling me about your party on the phone the other day.. she told me you had it posted to FB... glad you put it on your blog!
B

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

That's hilarious!
Did you dance like Elaine, too?

Jo Jo said...

Classic! What a cool idea! I love Seinfeld! One question, though...are you SURE he's "sponge-worthy?" :)

One Busy Momma said...

Oh my!!! I love Seinfeld!!!!!!!!

What a cool idea for a party!!!!

Tell me though... do you celebrate festivus??? :)

Pineapple Princess said...

You are freakin' hilarious!
Love it!

Cindy said...

That is sooooooooooo funny. Yor Elaine outfit is perfect!