Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sarah Michelle Gellar in Guatemala..Please watch and listen..

I found this video on youtube a few days ago and posted on Facebook...Its a VERY powerful message of the change that women of Guatemala (and around the world) are making! SUCH a great video please watch....

7 words from my friends!:

Rachel said...

I love that you are always searching for things nearest and dearest to your heart!!

Valerie said...

Wow! I love that video. It is tells alot about how I feel about Guatemala.

Terri said...

That was awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!

Bobbi said...

Absolutely moving. We need more of her!! Thank you for sharing

Kellie said...

Thanks for sharing! I loved it so much I posted on my blog! You find such valuable and unique info to share!

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for sharing. That was wonderful. I am going to post on my blog and FB too! We need more of Sarah Michelle Gellar's and for her voice to be heard much louder!

Rhonda said...

WOWSER, awesome. Thanks for sharing here as I never ever seem to get on facebook.