Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hammock is ready and up..





Come on summer....I got a Mayan hammock...ITS so VERY comfy! COME ON SUMMER!




Here is Abby helping her father put it together!
WAIT..must take a break and catalog shop...

DONE....Now Abby and ken MOVE OFF my toy.......

10 words from my friends!:

Alicia said...

Awww, now that is just too cute. All of you guys are going to have so much fun with that this summer.

Terri said...

Very cool and comfy!!!

Bobbi said...

Can't wait to get ours up!! We have one too. Enjoy

Sarah said...

LOVE it! That is the way to spend the summer for sure!!

Crack me up regarding your blog comment, sister! I'm not the sick one! LOL! Slowly coming out of the no blogging fog! Thank God for FFF or I would never have posted! Now I gotta get rehooked into FB!

Rhonda said...

That is really cool and I bet loads of fun!

Jo Jo said...

Looks heavenly!!

mjenningsdesigns said...

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

I am jealous...I have always wanted a hammock!!

BTW...Abby helps the way I do...Catalog break!!

Rachel said...

Ooohh - I'm jealous - can I come borrow your hammock sometime?

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

ahhhhhh, relaxation!!!!