Friday, April 17, 2009

FFF~Wet~


FFF theme is ***SIGH these pics make me miss summer!**

16 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

So cute, I love the beach and summer. I want it to be warm...60 is not warm...or at least not warm enough.

Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

awww what great pics. Summer will come soon enough

Valerie said...

I miss summer too! Today it's supposed to be 70 here and I'm soooo excited. Not warm enough for the water, but getting closer.

Lund7 said...

I know what you mean about missing summer! Where were these pictures taken? The kids look great!

Tina said...

Makes me miss it too. Happy Friday!

Rachel said...

Me too - I'm not sure I can wait thru the next month or two for summer to finally arrive!

Becca said...

Happy Friday and Happy SUMMER!

Becca

nora said...

Oh I am so ready for summer too! What a great pic of you all in the ocean!

Kim & Dave said...

Your pics make ME miss summer, too!

She's a beauty.....as always!!!

Sarah said...

Summer's on its way! It has to be!! Great pics! Love you smiling behind the princesa!

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Makes me miss summer, too!! Have a great weekend!!

Melinda said...

Makes me miss summer too!

We are planning on attending the Guatemala get together in Indy! So glad we'll finally get to meet!

Melinda

Terri said...

Cute pictures!!! Just think of the cool pool at the Gathering of Heart's trip!!!! Summer will be here soon!

Kellie said...

Hi Leslie - Aimee sent me over to your blog. I also adopted from bbas and have a 22 mos daughter. We live in Copley, Ohio. Check out my blog sometime... www.dawsonohara.blogspot.com Your daughter is beautiful! Kellie

vaneblu said...

Beautiful pics, dont worry we are closer to the summer months!

howie mama said...

Not much longer until summer is here!