Friday, April 24, 2009

FFF~ME~~~Yeah im hot!!

FFF theme this week is ME~~ We had to get out the cameras and take a pic of ourselves! OK here goes....










YEP with lots of make up and surgery i do look like Angelina! YEP that's ken! LOL






NOOOO WAY in heck I'm taking a pic of me in the AM!

22 words from my friends!:

Tina said...

Leslie you are TOO FUNNY!!!!

Amy said...

You crack me up Leslie..

Melinda said...

Ha ha ha!! That totally made me laugh!!

Melinda

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

;_) This is too funny, I almost did something similar and posted a picture of Miss Universe. I know Jose Luis sees me that way! ;-)

Jane said...

I have seen some fabulous photos of you both here and on FB...so you march right back into those photo files and come back with a picture of yourself, Missy!

Steph said...

Hahaha! The resemblance is striking! :)

nora said...

Thanks for the smile! You are hilarious!

Rachel said...

Haha - you always crack me up - hope you guys have an awesome weekend!!! If the rain holds off here we will have a beautiful one (80 degree temps - YES)

jill marie said...

I laughed out loud on that one! Tooooo funny Les!

catching up on blogs today.... your kids are the sweetest!

Beth said...

LOL!!!

Jessica said...

LoL nice post. I am sure she doesn't look that way first thing in the morning either.

Lund7 said...

You are so funny...and gorgeous!!!

Megan said...

Tooo funny!! Best laugh I had all day!

Taylor family said...

Ha ha ha, this cracked me up! Thanks, I needed that!
Becky

Vanessa said...

LOL!

Christina said...

You're such a crack up Leslie! I love it! Have a great weekend! Enjoy your warm weather! I think we sent it to you- we were in the 100's on Monday and Tuesday- but are back down to the 60's again! BRRRR! LOL Hugs!
Christina

Robyn said...

You are too funny!!

Terri said...

I wish that was me too!!! Cant I just have her lips?!

Hannah said...

Love it!!

Rhonda said...

LOL I had to chuckle my butt off!

Don and Be said...

OK, Leslie. And the correct response is ...???

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

Ha ha ha!!!Love it!