Thursday, April 9, 2009

FFF~~ Easter's/Springs past~OLD school alert!

Yep in going old school this Friday.......Posting some pics of Easter/Springs past!!!





Me 1976 Age 3






The year was 1975 and i had red hair? Wow look at those brown shoes!






OMG my two oldest babies Spring 1995 (ages 2,8 months) ..




I miss them @ this sweet age..OH bradley was just sooooooooo darn cute!!!



Grant age 2 (almost 3) 2001



kids Baptism day 2000


The first Easter of 4 2007


Of course the real reason for the holiday!

good friday Pictures, Images and Photos

19 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Love your adorable flashback photos!! So cute!

Have a blessed Easter weekend!

Terri said...

I always love your photos of when you were little!
Have a wonderful Easter!!!

Lund7 said...

Love your "Flashback Friday!" Your pictures of yourself and your children are so adorable!!

Bobbi said...

you were so cute!!!

Happy Easter

Valerie said...

Aww! I love them all. You're kids have changed some much the past couple of years.

Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

mint said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Kaylee

http://grillsblog.com

Melinda said...

Love your flashback post! I think I remember wearing a dress similar to yours in that first picture!! Gotta love the 70's!!

Melinda

Tracy'sspace said...

Those are great pics! You are brave!

Kim & Dave said...

Love the "blast from the past!"

Also, the verse at the end!

Alleen said...

You were rocking those shoes!!! I'm going to have to dig out some old photos.

Alicia said...

You were such a cute little butter bean! I love the photo flashback of you and your babies over the past easter holidays. Great post!

Rachel said...

I always love your posts with the old school pics, you are way awesomer than me to dig them up and scan them!!

Happy Easter!

aamayna said...

Love the "look back" pictures and seeing what I missed out on before I knew you!! Can't wait till abby's party, but we hope to see you before then!!

vaneblu said...

I also love old pics, that is what pics are for to bring them back and remember the good times and capture those moments :)

Don and Be said...

Happy Easter, y'all! He is risen!

Pineapple Princess said...

I love your flashback Friday. The pictures are too cute! All my old pictures are so faded, but yours are in great shape!

Easter blessings to you and your family!

One Busy Momma said...

Such cute photos of you and your kids!!! That first pic of your daughter looks exactly like ya!!!

:
Have a Happy Easter!

Robyn said...

What great pics!!

Rhonda said...

Whre in the world does the time fly by. Miss those times and then other times, think NOT!!!