Friday, April 3, 2009

FFF~ Beach?


Ok FFF theme is the beach!!! ONLY because Sarah is bragging that she is on the beach right now and im cold in OHIO! grrr!




Last summer we vacationed in the Kill Devil Hills (OBX),NC ...I LOVE the beach!






Ken isnt a beach fan!




I was doubly blessed in 2008 to go twice to the ocean...We meet up with 80 other Guatemalan adoptive parents in Oct in Myrtle Beach...(just Abby and i went this time)


This June we will be vacationing in Charleston,Sc beaches and CANT WAIT..COME ON JUNE!

19 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

My friend is going to Charleston i two weeks! We were just talking about the beach there today!
Your going to have so much fun!
Cute pictures!

Hannah said...

That first picture of the boys is just awesome, it makes me want to run to the beach right now!

Tina said...

Abby makes a gorgeous bathing beauty

Alicia said...

Myrtle Beach.. Charleston!! Really? That's my palmetto state! YAY!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

You will love Charleston! That is where my adoption agency is.


I just wish I was going to be able to see you again this year at the beach.


Hope you have a great weekend.


Andrea

Bobbi said...

I love the beach too--though the sand is hard to take by the end. We usually bring much of the beach home w/us!!

Joe isn't a beach fan either, so I feel your pain!!

Valerie said...

I LOVE the beach! I seriously don't know why I'm still living in Indiana, when I was born for the beach.
When I look at the pics from G-Fest I can't believe how much the kids have changed. I miss that pink dress that Ava is wearing in your one pic, she could probably wear it as a shirt this year!

Jane said...

OH Charleston is a great city for a family vacation! The Battery...the market...the aquarium...Years ago when I lived in SC, they had a good semi-pro? baseball team. Check it out if they're playing while you're there!

Rhonda said...

Just have to love the beach!!!!!

Rachel said...

OK I totally agree with you - I think Sarah is just teasing us with the fact that it snowed here just the other day too - ohhh how I long for the warmth of spring/summer - but wait, it might be here tomorrow, only in Missouri!

nora said...

Oh I am so with you - we just got more snow on Wednesday - anytime that the sun wants to come out, even if its 40 I'll be fine with that!

Abby is just stunning!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Those are GREAT beach photos and since we are supposed to have SNOW this weekend in MN - yet again - I am yearning for beach days ... I love the pictures of all of you in Myrtle Beach - what a great reason to go to the beach .... Hope you are thawing out down there ...

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Becca said...

leslie - how gorgeous! I love the pic with all the Guat Tots!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Jenelle said...

We're far from beach weather here, too. Sad! Great beach bum pictures! :)

Melinda said...

I'm stuck up here in the north with you so I feel your pain. We're going to Hilton Head, but not til June. Hurry up summer!!

Melinda

Kim & Dave said...

Fun pics, Leslie!

She is a cutie, for sure!

Don and Be said...

Give me the beach and some kind of drink with an umbrella in it and I'm in paradise.
HomeDaddy

Robyn said...

What great pics!!

vaneblu said...

Charlestone??? you should come to DR instead ;p