Saturday, April 18, 2009

Etsy.com finds!


I think many of your know that I'm addicted to Etsy.com ...well i had to share my AWESOME finds with you!


OK I found a lady who makes Vintage style baby tshirts and onesies...SHE will do whatever you want and she has some pretty cool ones already made...All shirts are 9.99 free ship too!







Guatemalan worry doll shirt!




This lady makes tile pendants W/ different country pics and languages..Most are $15.00

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6124520





Please share your favorite sites with me and lets give these talented women some business!

6 words from my friends!:

Kellie said...

Leslie - I bought one of these a few weeks ago and love it! You can even pick what part of the Guatemalan map you want on your necklace (such as where your child was born). Kellie

Terri said...

THANKS ALOT LESLIE!!! I mean that in the most sarcastic way that I could! lol

Now I have to go spend more money!!! lol

I always love your finds! I love the first shirt! Of course I will check it out!!! You know that I'm an addict to Etsy as well now!

=)

Suzanne and Jayme said...

Got me a onesie with Guatemalan map, etc..

Thanks for the inside tips

Hannah said...

Cute!! Love the Guat finds!! You DO have a problem though. :)

mjenningsdesigns said...

I love this! I also love my Guatemama bracelets :-)

Christina said...

So cute! I have one saved that I want to do one day- its for superhero capes!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5058462
So cute! I want an adult size one for when i take the girls out by myself ;-)