Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Braces ON ...BRACES off!



Grant got his braces off yesterday...NOW lets pray after puberty they stay straight!! (he is only 10 and has baby teeth still)...


After


16 words from my friends!:

Marsha said...

He looks so handsome!
Marsha

Amanda said...

Wow they look so good. What a handsome guy he is!! I'm surprised they put them on him while he was still so young and had baby teeth. They look amazing though!

jill marie said...

Alli is SO happy to have them off... I bet your boy is too! And I just LOVE that bouncy ball post! So funny!

Hannah said...

Yay Grant!! What a milestone!

He looks great with his new smile!

Bobbi said...

Very handsome!! Good luck--wear that retainer!! We just got Cassie's off, and once she hits puberty stage 2 starts!! What fun

Terri said...

What beautiful teeth!!!! I want some that look like that! lol
A very handsome young man you have Leslie!

Alicia said...

Look at those beautiful strait teeth! NICE!!!!!!

Jo Jo said...

What a little cutie patoodie! Looking good, buddy! :)

Joanna

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh he looks great - not to mention Oh So Happy ... his smile is beautiful!

Have a great week!

Rebekah

Belinda said...

Awah He looks so handsome! I remember getting my braces off I was 11 and what a big deal it was! I bet he was soooo excited! now he can crunch on as much hard candy and popcorn that he wants!
B

Jaimee said...

That is a seriously adorable smile he has!

-Jaimee

Tracey said...

He looks great! I wear my retainer religiously!

Jane said...

I had no idea you had such a handsome young dude at your house! You'll need a bat to keep the girls away very soon!

Rhonda said...

Congratulations Grant!!! Way to go buddy.

Don and Be said...

Grant buddy,
You da killer, man! I can't let my daughter see your picture. She'll be dreaming about you, man!

Robyn said...

What a handsome boy!!