Thursday, April 23, 2009

Abby got her 2nd haircut..

I took Abby to get her 2nd haircut yesterday...I love it!




Take one:Eyes closed(look at those lashes!)




Take two: perfect with a messy cake face!

Take 3:mom im done..Leave me and Lamby alone!

17 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

LOVE IT!!! I want a cut like that!!! Beautiful!

Amanda said...

It looks so cute on her!

Don and Be said...

Abby is just plain beautiful no matter what the hair.
JMei's second cut coming up soon.

Rachel said...

Awe - it's adorable - it's amazing how they grow up so quickly anyway, but a haircut can make them look even more grown up over night!!!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Very cute. She looks so grown! What happened to our babies????


Have a great weekend!


Andrea

Jane said...

She IS sweeter than chocolate!

Valerie said...

I love her new haircut!

I get those "looks" from Ava and Logan all the time!

Alicia said...

She is totally rocking that new style! Just precious.

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

I LOVE her new haircut Leslie ... but those eyelashes are CRAZY! What a beauty ... watch out teenhood!

Hugs - Rebekah

Love, Marci and Charlie said...

Her haircut is beautiful!!! Love, Marci

Kellie said...

Love the new style...why do they have to grow up so fast! On another note, Aimee passed on your address and my friend Lynn and I were wondering if you and Aimee were interested in a playdate? Email me and we can talk details. ohara25@aol.com Thanks!

Will and Aileen said...

Love the new haircut! Ben has already had three (and is in need of #4) and he just turned one last week. I guess that's one advantage to girls-less haircuts:-)

Lund7 said...

She looks beautiful!! Love the hair and the long thick eyelashes!!!

Megan said...

Awww I love her new 'DO' and shirt! Super cute :-)

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

She is so pretty!!! I love her hair style!!

I love the picture your daughter did. She is very talented!

Sharon

Hannah said...

Beautiful!! Love her with any hairstyle!!

Rhonda said...

LOVE her haircut and of course her outfit!!! She is indeed "sweeter than chocolate"!!!!!