Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Modeling her new dress for summer in winter!

Day of the Dead dress made by this Etsy seller http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6943200

10 words from my friends!:

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Hannah said...

Cute! So now you are addicted to Gymboree and Etsy!! Lucky Abby...Poor Ken!

Suzanne said...

What a cute summer dress. I love the color!

Terri said...

First off...your a day behind in blogging!!!! lol
Second, it's funny you posted this because I was just looking at a womens blog that had fabric to make day of the dead dresses!!!

Valerie said...

I love it, I'll have to check out the link and get one for Ava!

Carrie said...

She shines in yellow. Very cute. Can't wait for summer, huh? I know I dressed Savannah is something summery the other day with a shirt under it too. It can't get here soon enough.

aamayna said...

Very cute!!! When can we start wearing short sleeves in this poor excuse for a State?!?!? I am so tired of 30 degree weather!

Justin said...

So sweet baby!! Yellow is really best for summer!!

Amanda said...

She just couldn't be any cuter! Hurry up SUMMER!!

Trina G. said...

love the dia de los muertos dress. Really cute!