Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday..I miss summer and so does my hound


10 words from my friends!:

Lund7 said...

I hope you won't mind that I added you to my list of blogs I follow? I love reading your blog and love the comments you have left me in the past! Have a great day!

Rachel said...

Oh me too - I so long for afternoons spent playing outside and not coming in until bedtime except to eat supper - which we might happen to eat on the porch!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Me, too! Me, too!

I love that picture. I can almost feel the warm sunshine and smell those flowers! :)

All these B's and Me! said...

Oh how pretty!! COME ON SPRING! We miss you!!!!!

Jessica said...

What it's not summer yet??? Well it's 80 over here today just in case you were wondering :)lol.

Valerie said...

Can we just skip the rest of winter and spring and go right to summer. I MISS it sooo much. I'm adding living in a warm climate to my bucket list!

Robyn said...

I am ready for spring, too!!

Steph said...

Sigh.......what a heavenly picture! I so ready for spring!

Amanda said...

Me too.. I am SO ready!

Although your winters are much worse. ;)

Our Complete Family said...

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready...bring it on, right?!?
xo