Monday, March 30, 2009

Stuck

Look what i found in my daughters hair when she got out of bed this AM...I have had my kids get gum stuck in their hair but a bouncy ball? ONLY ABBY!


She looks sooo proud!
I had NO choice but to get out the scissors..
TA DA...did i mention i need to take her for a hair cut anyway!!! lol

14 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Too funny! I have never seen anyone get a ball stuck in their hair!!

Rachel said...

Glad you were already in need of a haircut and oh my - never would have thought of that but can totally see it happening. I'll have to start checking Riley's bed for these now that I've seen what they can do :)

aamayna said...

Oh no!! Haha!!!!! I could see that happening! maybe this makes your hair cutting decision for you!!

Robyn said...

Too funny!!

Amanda said...

OMG, Haha.. that's a lil different, but funny!

Bobbi said...

How awful!! Looks like a telepathic message for a haircut:>)

Terri said...

That was cute!!! Stuck ball and all!!!

p.s. I'm going to start checking this week on airfare for the Indy trip! I really want to go! Will your husband go with you?

Marsha said...

Too funny!!!! Don't you just love those little surprises!
Marsha

ANDREEA said...

I have a ball like that!!!!Cool!
Very funny indeed!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

OMG Leslie ... now that is pretty funny ... how the heck? Maybe I shouldn't ask ... Oh and stop by my blog ... I gave you an award!

Hugs from MN!

Rebekah and the girls!

Our Complete Family said...

Oh my gosh~ a bouncy ball? Girl, that has to be a 1st!!!
Glad you got it all unstuck!!!
Happy day wishes hun~ xo Les

One Busy Momma said...

Too funny!!!!!

I'm not so surprised though... since when we had our dog,(and I had long hair) rolling one of those along our floor sure picked up the hair...

Rhonda said...

That is definitely one I haven't heard of before!!!

Jenelle said...

I once got an Easter basket stuck in my hair. I cut it off while my mom was on the phone, and I had a awful cow lick for weeks!