Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pink eye is here hopefully NOT to stay!


My kids have had pink eye all week..Abby gets to go to the Dr for meds tomorrow!

OK I'm praying ken and I don't get it..eeekkk its going around our schools like wildfire!
SERIOUSLY IS IT SUMMER YET?

13 words from my friends!:

Heidi said...

Oh no! That is the worst. Hope it doesn't spread!

April said...

I hope you don't get pink eye either, the girls are just getting over their sickness today, thank goodness, it has been a long week..loved the pics of the room..

Valerie said...

Ewww, Pink eye! I guess I would rather deal with pink eye than the flu!
Hopeing you and Ken don't get it. Logan had only had it once and it was hard for a two year old to understand not to touch your eye!

kstonc said...

Yuck! That's the worst b/c when one of my kids gets it, I know everyone in the house will have in within a week...they don't understand 'keep you hands to yourself' yet. Hope everyone makes a speedy recovery...oh, and I second your call for summer!

Rachel said...

Poor kiddos (and poor mom) - hopefully the meds will give quick relief!

Belinda said...

that sucks! eddie and elise had it a few weeks ago.. me and Jeff did not get it!

hope your kiddo's get better soon and dont keep passing it back and fourth!
B

All these B's and Me! said...

OUCH! No fun at all. Get better soon you guys.

Steph said...

YUCK!!!!! I have had it twice this winter. I had never it before, ever! It stinks!

Bobbi said...

YUCK!!! Hope you don't get it. Sounds awful.

Love the tour of your room, and the cute green pics of Abby!!

Hannah said...

YUCK!! I hope you guys don't get it!

Marsha said...

I hate that stuff!!!!! I hope the kids feel better soon and you and your husband don't get it!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Ohhh... we had that in Jan... well the kids did... the two adults lucked out...

Hope everyone is pink-eye free soon!

Rhonda said...

Yup had that with Emily on the the first day of preschool!!!!! What are those odds!!