Sunday, March 8, 2009

one fine March day...I said ONE day!

We had a beautiful Spring like day in Ohio on Saturday it was high of 68.....In Ohio that is pretty rare so we got out and enjoyed it!!!



Played with the scooter Picked rocks.


Rode the bike


Looked cute of course!


Hurry back Spring...

20 words from my friends!:

April said...

Beautiful pics of Abby..we received some art work from our sponsored student also, doesn't it brighten your day,no matter what is going on, a sweet child on the other side of the world reminds us what love is all about...

Terri said...

That's how my day went today as well. Even picking up rocks! I love the spring here as far as the temperature goes, but it also brings our nasty wind and dust!
I guess we're lucky we don't have your winters! I guess I'll take the wind!!!

Have a good week!

Bobbi said...

Glad you were able to enjoy it. Abby is going to be so much fun this Spring/Summer

Jennifer said...

These Spring-like days are making us anxious for the real deal too!

"Ho Ho Dilly"!!!! You crack me up! Another one of my favs is "Wee Willie Wonka" but I don't think the boys really appreciate that one!!!

Suzanne said...

Us, too! Us, too!
I second that-hurry back Spring.

Tina said...

Cute pics! Sorry you only had one day up your way. We had four days down in my part of OH. I too am SO ready for spring. We need to be outside.

Marsha said...

Love the spring pictures! Sorry to hear that someone said bad things about you. It does not matter how old we get, we can still get our feelings hurt! I have never met you in person, but have enjoyed getting to know your family through your blog!!
Marsha

Valerie said...

We played outside for a little bit on Thursday and Friday. The kids rode their power wheels and I took them on a wagon ride. I can't wait for it to get warmer. Logan is already wanting to go to the zoo!
Abbie looks so cute on her big wheels. It looks like the one I had when I was little.

ANDREEA said...

God,she is the cutest thing!!!!:)

Steph said...

ADORABLE!!! Glad you got to enjoy some of the warmth!

Hannah said...

wasn't it GREAT this weekend?? We were outside all day Saturday!! It is going to be back in the 40's this weekend...I am SO ready for spring!!

Don and Be said...

Great pics of Abby - the first pic w; scooter is a classic. 68 degrees, eh? I like 68.

Will and Aileen said...

Abby looks like she loves Spring as much as we do around here! We spent the whole weekend outside every chance we got. Hope you get some more nice days very soon!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you got 1 day! I keep thinking about you when I see all this COLD weather elsewhere. It was in the 50's here yesterday and I couldn't stand it. I need at last 70 deg weather, ha!

All these B's and Me! said...

I love great weather where the whole family can get out in the yard and relax and play! Great pics!! She has lot's to keep her busy that's for sure. :o)

Amy said...

Great pictures Leslie, she is so cute...busy little girl

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!!
Wow! She sure was busy in ONE day!!! Looks like YOU are going to have a very busy summer! ;)

Our Complete Family said...

I am loving this weather~ up until tonights storms. Blah!
Abby looks so cute in all of the pics. What a fun weekend you guys had!!!
xo Les

Carrie said...

Yes, we had one nice day too. it wasn't that warm or nice even, since it still rained. I think it was about 60 here. Lookes like you made the most of it and had fun.

Jenelle said...

We had a couple warm days that were so AWESOME, but now tomorrow it's supposed to SNOW! Ug. Spring, where are you?