Thursday, March 19, 2009

The letter K

This weeks Thursday 13 letter is K....

1. Kangaroo- i love when the baby is in the mom pouch..awwww


2. Kiss- who doesn't love a big wet smooch.



3. Kindness-the act of doing something nice for someone...We should try to do this at least once a day! What a happier world we'd live in if we all did!


4. Kool-Aid-That sugar flavored drink that kept me high as a kid..YUM GRAPE

kool-aid Pictures, Images and Photos


5. King-my hubby ken is the king of the castle BUT I'm a pretty powerful queen! lol


6. Ken- my hubby of over 5 years


7. Karaoke- i did this one time and it was the Hokey Pokey with about 10 other folks..YES i think we were drinking..Would ANYONE in their right mind do that sober! LOL


8.Keepsake-my prized keepsakes are my old photos..I love photos i really need to organize them better..


9. Kennel- I place where we take our hound Lola when we are on vacation...SHE LOVES GOING to the kennel but man is she happy when we pick her up!


10. Kitten-Abby wants a kitten soo bad BUT daddy wont let her have on, he is very allergic! Doesn't the shirt say it all! LOL


12. Koala- seriously the cutest animal


Koala Pictures, Images and Photos


13. Kitchen- My hubby is refacing the kitchen cabinets and when he is done i will be sure to post!

6 words from my friends!:

Rachel said...

Wow - that's awesome that you are resurfacing your cabinets - can't wait to see the finished product!!

Bobbi said...

I always enjoy reading these from you. I'm just not that creative

All these B's and Me! said...

Awww, I didn't know she was allergic to cats. Bless her lil heart. Maybe you can get her one of those realistic cats at wal-mart at move,meow and purr. I can't think of the name but when I do I'll let you know. :o)

Hannah said...

Kool-Aid is AWESOME!! Grape is my fave too

Rhonda said...

Very cute!

Don and Be said...

The beautiful spirits of your children come shining through in these photos. Great fam ......