Saturday, March 7, 2009

I was having a bad day till......

I was having a VERY bad day on Thursday ...Someone who I thought was a friend said HORRIBLE things about me ..AT 35 years old that crap should have ended with high school BUT sadly some haven't changed! Remind me about the drama before i plan a
high school reunion!! LOL
SOOOO i opened my mailbox and look what i found...A thank you note from my sponsored student in Guatemala saying thanks for the gifts we sent..He is quite the artist too!
When life had me down a little boy with no $ ,in dire poverty, from a 3rd world country set me straight......Thank you God and Sweet Daniel....GRACIA'S!
~~~The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved. ~
~ Mother Teresa

13 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

How sweet!
Sorry to hear about that "friend". Don't let her get you down.
Hugs!

Our Complete Family said...

What a sweet picture from Daniel! Isn't it funny how thigns like this show up just when we need them?
Glad your week got better.
Don't let the not nice person get you down!!!
Hugs, Les

Tricia said...

Who the heck could say something mean about you?!?!?!?!

Let your haters be your motivators! :)

love you!

aamayna said...

I am so glad you scanned this in! So sweet! How do you hear about what he needs? We have had a sponsor student through them for a few years and I never hear anything!

Amanda said...

How sweet. Sorry 'bout your bad day.. don't let 'em get to ya!

Joanna said...

That is the sweetest picture. Awww. I also love that quote you posted from Mother Teresa. I'm sorry you are dealing with immature adults. I agree with Trisha!

Jennifer said...

Bah-humbug on that poopie person who said bad things about you! She's just jealous because you are so awesome! Your real friends (even the bloggie kind) would never say bad stuff about you! We love you!

ANDREEA said...

Some "friends" cand do that.Humans cand be very cruel and mean for no reason.That's why I love animals so much more...:)
Kiss for Abby:)

Don and Be said...

God is good ..... and Daniel's got the right idea!
Blessings.

Anna Grace`s Jie Jie said...

How sweet is that?

Bobbi said...

WOW, that is special and would brighten a day

Valerie said...

I understand the friend thing, instead of a friend doing it to me it's my father-in-law and his girlfriend talking bad about me. I'm sooo over it, we are not in junior high anymore.
I love Daniel's artwork. I can't wait for the day we get one from Salavador. I just sent in the money last Friday for his families Easter Basket.

Carrie said...

I am so sorry that happened to you. You don't deserve that. You know it is her problem and not yours that she still acts like 19 years old. It still is disheartening though. At least you know her true colors. People ae so hurtful and I trust so few but those I do I adore.

Daniel is quite an an artist. Vey impressive and the gesture is SO sweet. Glad it made you happy.