Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I was given the Honest Scrap Award!


My dear blogger pal Rebekah - A Wife and Mom gave me this award!
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blogs content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."
There of course is a catch to this award you have to give 10 'Honest' Things about yourself and then of course tag a few of your blogger friends to play along ... so here goes ...
10 Honest facts about me...
1. I sleep with a warm fuzzy blanket since i was 15 and her name is "Lamby"...NOT TO BE confused with Abby's lamby doll! NO ONE is allowed to use it BUT ME!
2. My mother told me "that i will never have kids"...I had no patience..HA i STILL have no patience but 4 kids! lol
3. I met Ken at work ...he opened a door for me! (how sweet) FOOLS LUCK HUH? LOL
4. Adoption has forever changed me for the better! Its the most amazing thing i have ever done!
5. I love seafood BUT not fish! Shrimp,Crab,lobsters,clams,mussels so when i got to the south I'm in heaven at seafood restaurants! YUM
6. I one day want to live in VA ..i have to wait until my 11 year old turns 18! I LOVE THAT state!
7. dying to go back to Guatemala and hope to within the next few years!
8. I'm a HUGE Seinfeld fan!
9. I HATE when i hear abused women say"I'm staying for the kids!"....IT MAKES ME CRAZY! I have been there and know all the excuses for staying!!! NOT GOOD!
10. I'M addicted to Walgreen's,CVS and Rite aid rebates and cash back..HELLO free toothpaste and deodorant..COME On YOU CANT BEAT IT!
AND THE AWARD GOES TO......
~aamayna (aimee)

9 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Yay Me!!

I have a blue blanket that I sleep with every night,.., I call it " my blue blanket" I am very original huh?

thanks!

Lund7 said...

Too funny to hear that someone else is addicted to Walgreens and CVS free stuff. If you cut coupons and use them with sales, you really rack up the freebies! I have tons of it! I donate some, use some as gifts and sell alot at my yearly garage sale!

Robyn said...

Thanks for the award!! I think you're brillant, too!! :)

Jo Jo said...

This was a lot of fun! Way to go, girl! :)

Rhonda said...

Very cute, love the snuggly blanket!!

Rachel said...

Awe - thanks for the award, that's the sweetest thing every :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Me too, me too with the seafood thing...yuck fish!
I'm sorry to hear of #9, but glad you made the smart choice and you are happy and safe now.

Jenelle said...

I love that you sleep with a blankie. That's awesome.

Free stuff? What rock do I live under? I must check this out. :)

Bobbi said...

Thanks for the award!! You are so kind

You would love Maine!! Lots of seafood