Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love the 70's!



I found this pic in a box that my aunt sent me after my Granny passed away....That is me (the LAST time i looked pretty good shirtless)..and my 2nd cousin Robin 1973...

I love the 70s Pictures, Images and Photos

9 words from my friends!:

Our Family of 5 said...

I totally think you are looking at him and thinking, "Take that thing off your head" lol

Hannah said...

His mesh shirt is H-O-T!!! What a great picture!

Steph said...

Hahaha!!! Love the bandana! That is hilarious!!

What a cutie baby!

All these B's and Me! said...

You are a trip! yeah - last time I was in a two piece was under a year old, lol.

Alleen said...

Oh now that is hilarious!!!!!!!!

aamayna said...

Very cool!! I need to get a scanner!!

Bobbi said...

That's precious

Rhonda said...

too funny and thank you SO MUCH for the Starbucks card!!! I can't tell you how I enjoyed it yesterday soooooo much. I almost attacked Rick when he entered the house with it!!!

Rachel said...

Awe - I love old pics - they tell such stories!!