Thursday, March 12, 2009

Holy crap today im one year closer to 40 years old and the letter J!

HOLY smokes i could burn a house down!





Bdays past...i think i was turning 4 here..


I don't even know what bday this is...I'm the shy one on the right!


OMG look at my sisters hair on the far left... Mom cut!


MY NEW motto......



From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents.

From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks.

From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality.

From fifty-five on, she needs good cash.

- Sophie Tucker

Almost forgot to do Thursday 13......


Letter J


1. January-The worst month of the year..cold ,crappy in ohio!


2. Jamie- My little sis we are 10 years apart..


3. Jiggle- what my boobs do when i jump.Amen for the sports bra!


4. Jim Beam- w/ coke my favorite mixed drink!


5. Joyce-my MIL i love her she is great!


6. July-my favorite month of the year!


7. June-when we go on our family vacation every year! CANT WAIT!


8. Jordache-Didn't EVERY girl have pair in the 80s'? LOL HOT


9. Jolie- as in Angelina...i love her and all her babies! I wish i had her $ to adopt more ;o(


10. Jolly Rancher jelly beans-OMG my fave Easter candy


11. Jane-my moms name!


12. Juliette- my Favorite girl name!


13. Jealousy- Just lost someone who I thought was a friend who was VERY jealous of my life (how funny since its a regular life with regular problems)..sad...

21 words from my friends!:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Leslie!! Gotta love us Pisces girls!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm a Pisces too! :)

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

YES! We're adopting! We're adopting a little girl from Eastern Europe. She is 2 and has Down syndrome and is OH so beautiful!!!!! Here's her blog: http://www.aspecialkadoption.blogspot.com
I've been horrible about keeping up on blogs too, so no worries!!! :)

Terri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Just think..."40" is the new "30"!!!

nineshoe said...

You are just a baby! At least I'm still in the "good personality" category!

Rhonda said...

Happy birthday Leslie but just think you could have turned FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Jenne said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!!

Lund7 said...

Happy Birthday! Actually 40 isn't so bad but you have a ways to go! God's blessings for a wonderful year!!!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Leslie. And women are like a fine wine...we get better with age. :)

Hannah said...

Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you...sometimes you skip your shower... P-U!! Happy birthday to you!!

Love your words of wisdom....very very true.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! I love the new motto!!

April said...

I just turned 37, don't really feel much different, I am sure the 40 will be a change in a few years...

Amanda said...

Oh Yay! LOTS of March Birthdays.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Celeste said...

i will be 50 this year. great list

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Happy Birthday!!

You had a great list this week! I so remember Jordache too, OMG that is so funny that you used that word!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday!!

Missy said...

First, happy birthday!!
2nd, your birthday is the day before my Preston's...but he is MUCH younger than you :-)
hope you had a great birthday..and your still younger than me!!! BOOO

aamayna said...

Hope you had an awesome day!!! I love the pix of you as a little girl!!

Donna said...

Great list! It left me smiling.

Bobbi said...

Hope you had a great birthday. I love how you post old pics

Rachel said...

Shoot - I hate that I am so late (but didn't hate the break from nearly all electronics while we were at Disney World) - hope you had an AWESOME birthday!!

Hugs
Rachel