Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St.Pattys day to ya!

I love St.Patty's day ..corned beef,cabbage and a cold brew! MY favorite thing is the music...I LOVE LOVE LOVE bagpipes...I blare my bagpipe CD all day and drive the family NUTS...ITS only once a year!
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups:
alcohol,
caffeine,
sugar,
and fat.
~Alex levine
bagpipes Pictures, Images and Photos

8 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

I cant wait to start my corn beef and cabbage in the morning! Yummmmmmm

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Lund7 said...

I'm with you...love corned beef and cabbage too. Will maybe even have a green beer! Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Erin said...

hey, goof! Love the post from one very Irish girl.

But that's only 4 reasons. ;)

Valerie said...

I'm making green margaritas tonight for me and hubby and the kids will have green milk! We're not big on the corned beef and cabbage, but I love bagpipe music!

The only thing we get to listen to in the car is Mickey Mouse Christmas, we've been listening to it since November and it's driving me mad!

Will and Aileen said...

Can't say that I share your love for corned beef and cabbage or bagpipes, but hope you enjoy the day!

Don and Be said...

Leslie,
You are such a humanitarian! I'm talking about only one day of bagpipes. When I was young, I saw a bagpiper and asked my mom "Why is that man squeezing that octopus like that? It's screaming!" Now all we need is salsa bagpipes. I could go on and on ......

aamayna said...

I hate cornbeef and cabbage, but LOVE Irish coffee! That sounds good !!

Bobbi said...

Hope you enjoyed. Not my fav, but it is fun to hear stories of others who enjoy this day so much