Friday, March 27, 2009

FFF~Unique~




Fave photo Friday theme is ~UNIQUE~


Abby is a unique child...she is very shy when you first meet her it takes her a very long time to open up to people..but when she does she is soo kind! Even at the age of 2 she has a unique sense of style..she loves funky shoes and hats...



23 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

What beautiful pictures!

Tina said...

cute, cute, cute

Valerie said...

Aww! I love how you did the pictures in black and white. Abbie looks very classy.

Will and Aileen said...

A girl after my heart-I LOVE funky shoes and hats too!

Jessica said...

what cute pics maybe she will be in the fashion industry

Melinda said...

She's got great style for a two year old. Maybe Abby should help me out!! :-)

Melinda

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie - as always she is just too darn cute ... I LOVE the coat and hat by the way ... where did you find them? I hope you guys had a great week ... I will keep you updated on the possible Cedar Pointe Trip - what fun ... not to mention you're only 45 minutes from there ... that would be a great visit! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Rhonda said...

LOve the pictures and can't believe how she loves the funky hats!!!

Lund7 said...

She looks so good in that hat! What a Stylin' little lady!!!

Alicia said...

I love the new header! Super cute as always.

Lilysmom said...

I love love those pictures leslie. She just keeps getting more and more beautiful

Bobbi said...

A girl who loves to accessorize is going to go far. I love her hats!!

Steph said...

Sweet pictures!!

April said...

unique and a cutie pie too!! Love the hat..

Jane said...

What a DOLL!

Kim & Dave said...

Awwww.....cute, as always!

Hannah said...

I love those pictures of Abby!! She is just beautiful and does have an adorable style!

BTW love the new look!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

Too cute!!! Love the outfit!!!!

Sharon

Pineapple Princess said...

She is so adorable. I love her funky style!
Awesome pictures!!! :)

vaneblu said...

Awesome pics!! I love love love the last onr :)

One Busy Momma said...

Awww.... too cute!!!!!

2 years old and already a fashionista??? oh my you may be in trouble!

Amanda said...

Oh so cute. I love that first picture!

Princess Gabby and Prince Hunter said...

What a sweetheart!!!! Gabby is the same way. She is SO SO shy but eventually loosens up. I just love her sweet sense of style. So cute!