Friday, March 20, 2009

FFF~GREEN~~~





FFF theme is GREEN...my girl looks good in all colors BUT i love her in GREEN!

20 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Green is my color right now...love Green!! Abby looks really adorable in green, I like her hat :)

One Busy Momma said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Love those lying down pics!!!!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

Yes, you're right! It is her color! Wish I could squeeze her!

vaneblu said...

she does looks pretty in green!!!

Rhonda said...

Abby is so gorgoreous in any color :-)

Jessica said...

I think she would look great in any color. The first picture is so sweet.

Rachel said...

Awe - I have the exact same color of shirt on today, although I think Abby definitly looks cuter in it :)

Have a great weekend - I know I'm ready!

Terri said...

She looks beautiful in green!!! Love her hat too!!!

Have a good weekend!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Leslie - she looks STUNNING in green ... but like you said sheis adorable no matter what she's wearing! Oh and you know that Ohio isn't TOO far away ... maybe this summer we can meet up at Cedar Point ... we're heading there yet agaiN!

Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful SPRING weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

jeck said...

I love,love her outfit!!! Adorable!!!! Have a great weekend!!

Amanda said...

So cute and sending her squeezes again!

Valerie said...

I'm so jealous that our kids look good in EVERY color. Logan wears green every day (he loves John Deere).
I love her hat! It's so cute! I wish Ava would leave hats on.

Jennifer said...

Leslie~
Abby DOES look good in green and that's not easy to do! That girl can ROCK the world of fashion!

BTW - I'm trying to figure out if I linked my blog to my FB page correctly. I thought I did but now my latest blog post isn't showing up on my FB page (which might be okay since it's a doozie)!! HELP!!!

All these B's and Me! said...

You dress her in the CUTEST clothes! I'm so glad I had a girl too because it's so much fun buying the most precious stuff.
Have a great weekend sweetie!

Lilysmom said...

Your right green is definetly a wonderful color on her. I am jealous of their ability to pull off any color :)

Our Complete Family said...

She is just adorable in all colors, but I am partial to green, too! But you can't pinch her super cute cheeks since she's all decked out in green now! ;)
Hope you're having a great weekend hun...xo Les

Melinda said...

Just as cute as ever!!

Melinda

nora said...

She is adorable in green!

Robyn said...

She is gorgeous in green!!

Michelle Smiles said...

She is gorgeous in green!