Friday, March 6, 2009

FFF~ Fave foto in Feb in B& W~

This is my fave.foto i took in Feb in B&W ..Melts my heart!

19 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

Love that picture!! Every little girl needs a great daddy!

Don and Be said...

Very cool pic!

Jessica said...

how cute, you can see the love between them

Tina said...

Precious!

Valerie said...

I just love that picture! I love how they are gazing into each others eyes. So precious.

All these B's and Me! said...

What a great photo to frame for fathers day!

Rachel said...

Love love love this - you can tell them are definitely deep in conversation!

Phyllis said...

Oh, I love that picture!! How precious.
Phyllis

Sarah said...

What a sweet picture!! Mutual adoration shows through!

Melinda said...

Little girls have such a special relationship with their daddy. Melts my heart too!!

Melinda

Amanda said...

Just precious!

aamayna said...

That is probably one of my favorite ones you have taken too! So cute!

Carrie said...

Just adorable. Nothing gets me like dads and daughter and sleeping babies. Those are my weaknesses.

vaneblu said...

it is beautiful!!

Cindy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh.....I remember that one from FB!!

Still just as cute as it was then!

Tracy'sspace said...

Beautiful picture, a girl and her dad!

Joanna said...

That really is such a special picture!

Robyn said...

What a sweet pic!!