Saturday, March 21, 2009

Come to my bedroom and stay awhile!

Hey ..welcome to my room! I feel since i know all of my blog visitors so well that I'd invite you to come to my bedroom! I love my room ..I collect African masks or really from any country and I'd like to share them with you..Some are very scary so don't freak out! LOL


My room is where i go to Facebook,blog,read,talk on the phone and relax..AND I HAVE a lock on the door..NO KIDS!I also collect Buddhas too...
My wooden Monkey mask from Guatemala



More statues




my walls of masks!




Above my bed...No i dont make my bed all the time!


Where i read...*that lump in the bed is poor kenny trying to sleep!*
The sink in my Master bathroom...the room is very small so i cant get a great pic PLUS do you really want to see a pic of the toilet? LOL
Thanks for coming to my room...Adios


Next week we will be visiting my Mexican Dining room...OLE'

9 words from my friends!:

Alleen said...

I'm loving that sink!!!!!!!!!!!

aamayna said...

Love it!! I like to collect buddhas too :)

Terri said...

Very Beautiful colors in your bedroom! I should keep all my kids out too!

Cant wait to see the dining room!

All these B's and Me! said...

I love the color scheme! Very spiritual and relaxing I must add. Thanks for taking us on the tour of your beautiful bedroom. :o)

Lund7 said...

Great tour of your bedroom. Very exotic! Mine has similar colors but much less exciting decor!

Amanda said...

LMAO at Kenny trying to sleep! You've got some pretty cool collections going on!

Hannah said...

CUTE! Too funny about poor Ken trying to sleep. I swear he has to be the most patient guy.

My dad was a missionary and traveled the world. He went to Africa several times so my family room is decorated with a lot of the stuff he brought home.

Rachel said...

I had to laugh at the title of the post - I was thinking, what? Love the colors in your room - ours has much less exciting things on the walls than yours, cool collections!

Rhonda said...

How fun, I never ever in a million years would have quessed you collected all of that. That is tooooo cool :-)