Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


~When we asked for a daughter we were sent a princess.-- Sally Huss

23 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

Simply beautiful!!!

Rachel said...

Awe - love this one too, I'm so glad it was you who had to pick otu which pics to buy and not me, I would have broke the bank!

Valerie said...

Aww, I love the Picture Innovations pics so much. I need to get the kids there sometime soon.

Joshua said...

Beautiful picture!

Christina said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Suzanne said...

Yeah, you were sent a princess!

April said...

not sure if you have done the 10 random things about Abby, but I tagged you on my blog....

Tracey said...

Gorgeous!

Robyn said...

Beautiful!!

Sharon and Olivia Grace said...

So precious!!

mjenningsdesigns said...

What a gorgeous picture!

Melissa
peytonsmamasita.blogspot.com

Bobbi said...

could she get more beautiful??? Love her Valentine's outfit!!

Cindy said...

This is gorgeus! And I love the quote.

One Busy Momma said...

Beatutiful Pic!

Will and Aileen said...

Just stunning!

howie mama said...

Those pictures are great. I may have to give them a try!

Carrie said...

This picture is gorgeous and you definitely have a princess.

Our Complete Family said...

Oh she is just beautiful! I hope this photo is framed nice and big in your home. It is GREAT! She is a pretty, pretty princess!

Lilysmom said...

Oh my goodness that is precious !!!! Simply beautiful!

Rhonda said...

gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

gorgeous!