Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday & Abby was tagged!




Yeah Abby got her first tag today..By her friend Skylie and her mommy Kelly..
10 facts about The Princessa ..
1. Abby Love her Father more then anything in this world..IF I hug him she says "hey get away he's my dad!" HA
2. She has food envy..whatever we are eating she wants a piece
3. she beats up her teen siblings BUT i think they let her!
4. she is painfully shy
5. sleeps with 6 stuffed animals and Homer Simpson
6. Her favorite Movie is Alvin and The chipmunks we watch it 3 times a day
7. Still WONT use the potty
8. Talks about her friends Mayna@Mayna and Aimee and Kiera all the time but wont play with them when she sees them!
9. Thinks Guatemala is up the street!
10. Loves the elderly and calls them all Grandpa and Grandma!

IM tagging:
Carrie & Savannah
Amanda and MatthewThe M & M's

Mayna and Aimee

16 words from my friends!:

Terri said...

I love her 2 year pictures!!!!
I also love Alvin and the chipmunks too!

Ferrick said...

Painfully cute too! Love the Guat shirt and enjoyed reading about your sweet girl.

Rachel said...

Love those pics (as always). Don't you love when they have a "favorite" movie that they just can't get enough of - haha - I'm always glad when Riley moves on to her next favorite so we can get a break :)

Valerie said...

How funny! What a sweet little girl! I love her shirt in the pictures. Where did you get it? I have to get one for Ava.

Don and Be said...

Guatemalan Beauty!

Pineapple Princess said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures...just adorable in her Guatemala flag shirt!

I loved learning more about her. She is the sweetest thing!

April said...

She is too cute, I am glad someone else won't potty Maribel will go to the potty sometimes, but nothing happens, and some days won't go near it...Love all the pics, so sweet..

howie mama said...

THose pictures are so cute! I can't believe Abby and Collin were born in the same town!!

All these B's and Me! said...

Perfect little idea! Love the picture too - she is so beautiful.

Shelby said...

Oh those pictures are gorgeous. She is a cutie pie.

aamayna said...

How fun!!! Well, Mayna is the same way. Abby is the main friend she talks about and then doesn't play with her!!!

Carrie said...

She's a beauty and Savannah has a lot of the same things on her list.

Maria and Family said...

Oh my!!! What a beautiful baby girl! I cant believe how mature she looks! Watch out mommy :) Very pretty. Love the shirt too.

Suzanne said...

She's gonna be a tall girl! Look at her in those pics...I can't believe she is only 2!
Such a pretty little thing.

Bobbi said...

I love these tags!! It is cute

Rhonda said...

Ahhh that was cute, and what fun gorgeous pictures!