Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This post is for Rhonda G~ GRACIAS~

Rhonda you requested pics of Abby in the outfits you got her for Valentines day!..She loves the Cupcake Cutie leggings and skirt...GRACIAS!
Look no cavities!

Cupcake Cutie Pictures, Images and Photos

14 words from my friends!:

Rhonda said...

Ahhh, so glad she enjoyed our Valentine's surprise!!!! She is too cute for words! What a model!!! luv ya

Rhonda said...

Thanks so much for the card and the gorgeous gorgeous pictures of sweet Abby!!! Katie said I remember Abby!!!!!

aamayna said...

Very cute stuff! Is that gymboree? I haven't seen it before! Abby is looking as cute as ever!

Terri said...

Cute outfit!
YaY...to no cavities!

Rachel said...

awe - her outfit is adorable - especially love those leggings!

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie she is too darn cute in those outfits ... I am SO looking forward to dressing Charlotte in anything I want - goodness knows Jaden won't let me anymore! I hope you are having a great week so far!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Tricia said...

You know I LOVE the cupcake look! :)

She is PRECIOUS!!!!!

Valerie said...

Love the leggin's and boots. Muy bonita!

All these B's and Me! said...

How precious! Do they make that in my size, lol.

Our Complete Family said...

I had fun reading your last few posts to catch up on your blog hun! Glad you got a date night weekend~ that is awesome!
Give Miss Abby some early Valentines day lovin' for me!
Hugs, the other Les

Robyn said...

She is beautiful!!

One Busy Momma said...

Tooo cute!!!

Congrats on the lack of Cavities!!!!

Suzanne said...

Love the Valentine clothes! Now, where does she get sassy smile from?

Don and Be said...

What a cutie.