Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday and dip

I don't CARE if the Cards win or the Steelers BECAUSE its all about the Commercials .....AND THE FOOD....YUM!




I dont buy Chips and dip often because this i why.. My daughter looks possessed by the dip! Abby and her Daddy are CHIP & DIP FREAKS!




What was your favorite commercials? I loved these 2 the best........





8 words from my friends!:

Hannah said...

I didn't get to see much of the game or commercials (my favorite part) but the bottom one was Dmitry's favorite too.

I love the picture of Abby with her true love the dip!

Suzanne said...

We are chip and dip freaks, too! Skip the dinner. Bring on the junk food. Yum!
The Talking babies is my fav commercial..love it. It makes me lol everytime!

Valerie said...

We all are also chip and dip freaks over here. Ava and Logan could live on taco chips, salsa, and queso (I could too).
I liked all the Bud Light commericals.

Carrie said...

Savannah is a chipaholic too. So cute of Abby and her Daddy!

One Busy Momma said...

Oooohhh...Chips and Dip are the best!!!

I loved the snowglobe commercial!!! (think it was doritos)

Terri said...

I love the two babies! We did the chips, dips, queso and the cerveza's!!! Just a little of the cervesa'a though! lol

Cindy said...

Te chip and dip addiction is hilarious :-)!

Rhonda said...

I loved the babies one! I have to admit that I have a CHIP addiction myself!!!!!!!!!!!! Forget the chocolate, just give me CHIPS of any kind!!! LOL

Love that picture of Abby and Daddy eating away!!!!!