Sunday, February 22, 2009

Starbucks...Or 4 bucks!



I have to admit i love Starbucks but i ONLY ALLOW myself one drink every few weeks...$3.50 plus for a drink is nuts...What are your faves? Let me know because I'm ALWAYS ordering the same few drinks...LAME i know!

I love Caramel Frappuccinos w/o whipped (yea like that takes the calories down to nothing..LOL)


carmel frap..... Pictures, Images and Photos

This is my summer fave...Tazo Shaken Green Tea lightly sweetened..YUM

On very cold days i love the Salted Caramel Hot chocolate....DELICIOUS


During the Christmas holiday they had these TASTY treats..YUM i miss them!




Peppermint Mocha twistPumpkin spice Latte..OH how i miss you!

And my two ALL TIME FAVES...Gingersnap Latte and Egg nog latte...(cant find a pic of the egg nog one)


Starbucks crack Pictures, Images and Photos

17 words from my friends!:

my world said...

I love the caramel frappacions and sweetened green tea too..
I also like the iced Caramel Macciato..

Our Family of 5 said...

Iced Green Tea in the summer. Green tea frapp in the summer. Chai tea lattes but I am making them myself now to save some cashola!!

Jessica said...

Would much rather spend my money on Dunkin Donuts coffee

Joanna said...

YUMMY! I always get my usual: Tall NF Vanilla Latte. In the fall, I can't resist Pumpkin Spice, though!

Our Complete Family said...

I am a sucker for a pricey Starbucks boost every so often, too! When I drive through I always grab a white chocolate mocha with non fat milk and I always say 'Yep' when they ask if I want whip cream on it. Heck, the non fat milk and whip cream cancel each other out, right?!? ;)

Terri said...

I always order a medium Americano with no room (no cream or sugar). My hubby are coffee addicts and we are trying to actually brew our own at night. We spend about $40 a week just in coffees!!

Don and Be said...

The irony of it ..... while in Guangzhou, China, finishing up the adoption paperwork hoopla, I would try to bargain shopkeepers down below $5 for a tee shirt, yet think nothing of spending $4 for a Starbuck beverage!

Rhonda said...

LOVE my Caramel Macchiato but try to limit myself too so only get one every now and then@

Rebekah - A Wife and Mom said...

Oh Leslie too funny you mention this in the morning ... I just got done paying $4.50 for a MUCH needed medium Vanilla White Chocolate Locha from Caribou Coffee - yeah I know it's no starbucks but it is in the skyway level of my building downtown so I am there WAY TOO OFTEN! But it is oh so good ... and for a mommy with only 4 hours a sleep much needed ... and I admit I am glad I had one to drink as I drooled through your post!

Have a Happy Monday!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah

Carrie said...

I love Starbucks, but I am not as good as you. I go almost every day. I figure, when Savannah came home I gave up getting my nails done, which was $35 every two weeks. So now I use that as Starbucks money.

Carrie said...

Forgot to tell you my favorite drinks-- I love London Fog, Vanilla Latte, Green tea in the summer mixed with lemonade, and Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Peppermint Mocha Latte as a dessert.

ANDREEA said...

I dont' drink coffee,but I love capuccino.:)

Emily said...

I too can only let myself splurge every once in a while, it really is so ridiculously overpriced! But if I'm in need of a treat, I adore a non-fat green tea latte- mmmmmm. Warm and delicious. -e

The gFamily said...

My hubby calls Starbucks, 4 bucks, because he is so annoyed with the prices and my love of their coffee! I love the white chocolate peppermint mocha! Yummo!

April said...

Well, I normally get a Mocha Frap, during the summer, and I always go for the holiday flavors during the winter, my fav is Pumpkin latte, but since now I am in training I am getting a skinny vanilla latte once a week, not so much fun, but hey, I at least get Starbucks..

Amanda said...

I am not a coffee drinker at all so I always get the double choc chip frap or the vanilla bean. Yeah, pretty much just shakes.. but GOOD ones at that. LOL

And like in your post today, I have no problem getting my fat on lately, ha! I have had such a sweet tooth. ACK!!

Christina said...

MMMMMMMMM! Before I gave up coffee (I'm a decaf girl now) I loved Carmel Macchiatos (sp?) with whipped cream HOT, cold was a simple coffee frap with whipped cream. Now I'm into Chai Tea Lattes- the new berry one is really good- I think there is a vanilla one too- but that's next on my list. :) Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,Christina